Disclaimer: affiliate links keep us 100% reader-supported.
Excellent speeds, top-notch features, and reliability are all you really want in a VPN. NordVPN offers precisely that during their free trial.
NordVPN is famous for its well-earned reputation, and as such, it’s one of the best-recommended VPN worldwide. But how do you know it’s the right provider for you?
A free trial is the only option here. It allows you to test the service provider to ascertain everything is working perfectly well.
Unfortunately, NordVPN doesn’t provide its users with a free trial but offers a money refund within 30 days.
However, this is less of a free trial to test the VPN before you can decide if it’s the right choice for you.
Why don’t you give it a try? The 30 days guarantees you unlimited access to the VPN and free cancellations if you find their services not worth it.
That said, let’s have a quick overview of NordVPN free trial:
NordVPN Free Trial Overview
Choosing the right VPN can be a daunting prospect, especially when the VPN doesn’t guarantee a risk-free trial. NordVPN doesn’t include the free trial in its subscriptions; however, it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The only problem, though, is that most VPNs with free trials restrict your data limits. Also, you don’t have the flexibility to choose your preferred server location. And, that’s where the problem comes in handy. Limited free trials don’t tell how effective the VPN is.
The best of all is that upon signing up for NordVPN, you get unrestricted access to the VPN and a money refund within 30 days. Besides, you also access up to 5,200 servers, the Kill Switch feature, and the CyberSec suite for connection purposes.
The proxy service is also available in the sign-up fee, which means you can test its efficiency during the risk-free trial.
In this post, we’ve provided you with in-depth information on NordVPN capabilities. If you still want to learn more, why not give it a free trial and check out if it’s the right option for you.
There are no sleazy games when it comes to NordVPN’s refund policy. If its plans and services didn’t please you, there’s no problem; you are free to request your refund.
All you have to do is to contact their customer representatives and ask for your refund.
The best of all is that you’ll not need to give a reason why you are opting out.
You can read our full NordVPN review here.
Get NodVPN Free Trial
Redeeming you NordVPN shouldn’t be a nightmare. We will walk you through, step-by-step on how you can test out NordVPN and go further to explain to you how you can painlessly request a refund if you think its services aren’t right for you.
Below is the process to get started on NordVPN:
- You will need to go to NordVPN’s official website and click on “Get it Now” or “Pricing” if you want to compare NordVPN’s plans.
- You can then scroll down to view the four subscription plans of NordVPN. All these subscription plans come with a 30-day money-refund.
- Enter your details such as your email address, as well as the payment method you’d want to use, and then click “Continue.” You need to check your email shortly.
- Check an email that NordVPN sent to you, and use the link to activate or confirm your subscription.
- You’ll need to generate a password for your newly created account.
- Once that is done, you need to download the NordVPN. You should be issued with the new download link.
- Once you have downloaded the application, you need to enter your login information to login.
And that’s how you can get started with NordVPN in a matter of minutes.
What is Next?
One of the significant challenges most people face is getting their refunds. You’ll have to go through several steps to get your money back. In some cases, the reimbursement could drag for a month.
Good news, though. Getting a refund from NordVPN is super simple. NordVPN will disable your future payments and allow you to make a refund request.
That said, if you happened to have gone with the NordVPN trial and you feel like it didn’t match your expectations within 30 days, below are steps you can follow to cancel your commitment and request a refund instantly:
- Head over to NordVPN’s official website and click “My Account,’ then enter your details.
- On the “My Services” section, tap the three dots on the place “Change Plan,” and you should see a link popping up prompting you to cancel your future payments.
- Click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” and then follow with a confirmation on the box that will pop on your screen.
- You have successfully canceled your future payments, which means that NordVPN won’t be able to deduct some money from your account every month automatically.
- The next thing you want to do after this short process is to cancel your account and get your money refund. At this stage, you will need to connect with a support representative.
- Click the speech icon located at the bottom right of your screen. A box will pop up, and when it does, choose “Contact NordVPN support” either through email or live chat.
- Choose “Email” and fill out the forms. Next, select “Payments” as the function you’d like to converse with. Once you do this, you’ll be required to enter your payment method, the amount you paid, the date you paid, and your subscription package.
- On the part of “Description,” clearly state that you’d like to request a refund. There’s no need to give a reason why you are seeking a refund.
- You can now relax and wait for the customer support to contact you back. You should receive feedback within an hour.
- Now, confirm that you are requesting a refund, and that is it. You should expect your refund between 1 to 2 days.
NordVPN is one of the best VPNs across the globe, but how will you know that it’s exactly what you need? The best way is to test it out using their 30-day money-back guarantee.
If it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can happily ask for your refund.
They’ll be no questions asked. Heck, you won’t even need to explain the reason why you are requesting a refund on the “Description” section.
They’ll know that you have tried out their services, and for sure, it did not meet your expectations.